Colostrum GI Health 90 capsules
Colostrum promotes growth and health in infants and newborn animals, but research shows that taking bovine colostrum supplements may promote immunity, help fight infections, and improve gut health throughout life.
- Supplement Facts Serving Size:
- 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value Colostrum (a form of milk)(from bovine) [providing 25%
- immunoglobulins (IgG)] 250 mg *
- Fibersol®-2 Soluble Dietary Fiber 250 mg *
- NutraFlora® Short-Chain Fructooligosaccharides [providing >95% total fructooligosaccharides (59.4 mg)] 62.50 mg *
- Bioferrin® Lactoferrin [from bovine whey (milk)] 25 mg *
- Lactospore® Lactobacillus sporogenes (providing 125 million active spores†) 8.30 mg *
- *Daily Value not established. †At time of manufacture.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), maltodextrin.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times per day with water.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing
Bioferrin® is a registered trademark of Glanbia Nutritionals. Fibersol®-2 is a registered trademark of Matsutani Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. Lactospore® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation. NutraFlora® is a registered trademark of GTC Nutrition Company. Printable Size Guide Shipping Weight .22 lbs Potent combination for total GI support.
Features colostrum, fiber and probiotics 25% immunoglobulins per capsule
For a new kind of gastrointestinal support, try Swanson Ultra® Colostrum GI Health.*
This new formula combines the power of Colostrum 25% with Fibersol®, NutraFlora® short- Chain Fructooligosaccharides, Bioferrin® and Lactospore® lactobascillus (125 million active spores).
Colostrum alone features a perfect combination of immune and growth factors.
Together with these other ingredients, you get total GI support.*
- 90 Caps.
- Caps Size: 00.
* Potent combination for total GI support*
* Features colostrum, fiber and probiotics
* 25% immunoglobulins per capsule.